If you’re looking for a low-maintenance floor to transform your home, look no further than Vinyl. Vinyl flooring offer realistic design inspired by wood, ceramic, and stone.
Type of Vinyl Flooring
At Wilson’s Paint and Floor Coverings, we offer several categories of flooring, including:
Vinyl Composite Tile
Made up of natural limestone, thermoplastic binder, filler materials, and color pigments, VCT is used primarily in commercial and institutional applications. It’s typically chosen for high-traffic areas due to its affordable costs, durability, and versatility. Plus, it’s resilient to impact damage and abrasions.
Luxury Vinyl Planks
LVP flooring is an affordable, waterproof flooring option that has the look of real wood. It easily clicks together, making installation quick and painless.
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring
Vinyl flooring can provide many benefits to homeowners including providing a cost effective flooring option that can look similar to more expensive options while also being durable and functional for a variety of different areas. Some other benefits include:
- Inexpensive- Vinyl flooring is one of the most affordable flooring options that has a variety of different options to choose from with thickness, pattern, and brand. These floors look expensive but do not break the wallet.
- Easy Maintenance- Vinyl floors not only look amazing, but they require no maintenance and are very easy to clean and install especially compared to other flooring options. Our floors also come with a protective coating that is resistant to staining and scratching. These floors very rarely needs repairs and installation as well due to their high durability.
- Durable- Vinyl floors are known for their durability against damage and scratching that can happen with regular wear and tear, especially with floors with a lot of foot traffic or items dropped on them.
- Varity of Choices- At Wilson’s Paint and Floor Coverings we have a variety of different vinyl floor options for you to choose from. Every home is different, and not every design and texture looks good in every home. With our many options you can make sure you get the perfect flooring for your home and it’s interior.
- Simple Installation- There are a lot of great flooring options out there but vinyl flooring is one of the easiest to install. The pieces have an adhesive that you peel off and stick to the floor and press into place. They are a great alternative to bulky tiles and hard to handle rolls.
- Water-resistant- When it comes time to picking out floors it is important to choose an option that is resistant to water and damage that is common with floors. Scratches can make the floors uncomfortable to walk one, but vinyl floors are durable and do not have an issue with this. They are resistant to stains that can happen when things are spilled on them.
Vinyl flooring offers so many opportunities for homeowners and is endlessly flexible in its abilities and durability. This flooring comes in a variety of different colors and styles and can look and act like other flooring options at a much more affordable rate. That way they can match the décor scheme and feel of the rest of your house while also being lower maintenance and easier installation. They are so accurate you won’t even be able to tell the real thing from the vinyl. Even in commercial setting vinyl flooring is durable enough tp withstand the effects of foot traffic, visitors, spills, and accidents without having long term damage.
View Our Vinyl Flooring Options Today
Visit our Utah flooring showroom today to compare our different flooring options. We can also discuss our financing options and warranties. If you’d like to request a quote, contact our flooring experts today at (801) 503-9679.